Simpson Strong-Tie connectors make projects easier to build while making them stronger and safer. They are engineered and tested to perform and are manufactured to the highest quality standards. The embedded truss anchor series provides an engineered method to properly attach roof trusses to concrete and masonry walls. The products are designed with staggered nail patterns for greater uplift resistance.
- Embed 5-1/16 in. into a poured concrete bond beam or grouted block wall
- Staggered nail pattern for enhanced uplift resistance
- Embossed angle for added rigidity
- 15 in. height
- Made from 16-Gauge steel
- Galvanized for extra corrosion resistance
- Install with 10d x 1-1/2 in. nails or 16d common nails