An alternative to black colored elastomers, white nitrile shares all the great physical and chemical properties of normal nitrile material except for its color. It is an excellent oil-resistant rubber that can endure in the presence of various oils and greases. Also known as Buna-N rubber, this white version is usually chosen for its aesthetic value and non-marking characteristic. We recognize the fact that some applications may require a white colored component for the sake of appearance, and at other times for necessity. Whatever the reason, we bring to the market white colored nitrile rubber that is available for custom fabrication.
California residents: see ┬á Proposition 65 information
- White nitrile can resist organic and synthetic oils.
- Designed specifically for general gasketing, countertops and sealing for areas where white serves an aesthetic and a non-marking functional purpose.
- A white elastomer is a non-marking material that will not leave any marks or stains on the objects it comes into contact with.
- 60A durometer Nitrile is a medium durometer (55-65) means that the nitrile material is flexible
- This rubber sheet can operate in temperatures between -20 F and 180 F
- Nitrile offers excellent resistance to some oils and chemicals